Highlights of the 2009 Toodoggone exploration program to date are as follows:
- A low-level airborne magnetic geophysical program was flown over approximately 2/3rds of the property (~20,000 hectares) in April.
- The Toodoggone Camp was ready in early June after snow removal and set-up
- Road grading, bridge repair and building repairs were required due to heavy snow pack
- Line cutting in preparation for an Induced Polarization geophysical survey started on the June 4th
- The Induced Polarization geophysical survey began on June 18th. Interesting anomalies are indicated by preliminary analysis, the full significance, of which, remains to be evaluated
- Geologic mapping, sampling and review of historic core are underway. Infill rock chip sampling is expected to enhance the understanding of overall metal zoning
- A program of ~4,000 metres of HQ core drilling is scheduled for early August. Initial holes are in the Pine mineralized zone. Additional drill locations are dependent on the compilation of geology, air-mag and IP results
- All permits are in place
- Discussions with First Nations Groups about environmental, archeological and employment opportunities are proceeding
- Total camp population is in the order of 35 to 40 people
The 2009 exploration program is managed and financed by Gold Fields Toodoggone Exploration Corporation which can earn up to a 75% interest in the property. The property is also subject to a 3% NSR in favour of Electrum Resource Corp. The NSR can be reduced with cash payments to 1% on base metal and 1½ % on precious metal. The property is road accessible and located in the Toodoggone region of north central British Columbia.
Cascadero Copper Corp
THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE HAS NOT REVIEWED AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE