Mr. McCabe of Calgary, AB, retired as Vice-President of the Bank of Montreal in Calgary in 1995 when he assumed the role of President and CEO of Alberta Tourism and led the privatization of tourism for Alberta. In 1990 Mr. McCabe joined the Board of Theatre Calgary and spent the next 17 years serving as Director, Chairman, President, CEO and Executive Director retiring September 2014.
Mr. McCabe has also served on, or is active in:
• President, Calgary Zoological and Botanical Society
• Chairman, Youth Work Project
• Management Advisory Council, University of Calgary
• Board Member, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede Foundation
• Volunteer Corporate Relations Committee, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede
• Past Board Member, Alberta Performing Arts Stabilization Fund
• National Board, Royal Winnipeg Ballet
• Past Chairman, Board Theatre Calgary
• Past Board Member, Calgary Airport Authority
• Chairman, Board Electronic Substrate Systems Ltd.
• Past Director, Big Rock Brewery
• President Committee of Management, The Ranchmen's Club
• Committee member for the Company of Young Canadians CE&S.
• Chairman, Board Integen Technologies
• Board Member and Chairman Palomino Resources
• Board Member, Alberta Champion's Society
• Board of directors Blue Parrot Resources Ltd.
• Member Board of Governors, Bow Valley College
• Member of the TELUS Calgary Community Board
• Chairman of the Haskayne Business School Mentorship Committee
• Chairman Committee of Management, The Ranchmen's Club
• Board member Strike Energy Services
• Member of Mawer Investment Management IRC (Investment Review Committee)
• Chairman of the Alberta Premier's Council on Arts and Culture
• Board Member Tessitura Network
• Board Member Target Resource Group
Cascadero's Board and management welcomes Mr. McCabe.
Cascadero Copper Corporation
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.